A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A few of my favorite online vegan shopping sources

Not much going on today but I was starting to feel I was neglecting this blog. So I decided to post a couple of my favorite online sources for vegan products.

The Mail Order Catalog for Healthy Living Believe it or not they actually have a vegan whipped cream in a can! Haven't tried it yet but am putting it on my list.

Food Fight One of the few places I can find a vegan oyster sauce. The bottle is huge...at least a pint of the stuff but costs less than $2! Plan on trying the vegan marshmallow creme soon.

Vegan Unlimited Very swank looking site. Please don't be put off by that...they have a lot of great products for gift giving too!

Vegan Pangea Products Seems like this place has been around forever! Think it may have been the first site I ever ordered from too.

I have ordered from these places with good results. If I have any complaint it is the cost of shipping can be more than the item I want. So I usually wait until I have a list of items to refill or give a try.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dreena said…

    Hi Jane, are the prices comparable from site to site, have you noticed? I live in Canada, and want to place an order (so this is helpful, thanks!), and thought I'd see if you notice any 'bargains' anywhere... I am presuming that they are pricing things quite alike, but perhaps not?

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jane M said…

    I usually compare sites just to make sure. Usually the sites are pretty competitive.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Dreena said…

    Thanks Jane, I'll have to compare the items I'm interested in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home