A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Well, another year on this earth! Wish I had something really deep and significant to say about it. Don't though. Just a little confused about how I got this old. How the H did that happen?

I didn't go to bed until 5 am and slept till 3 pm so I am more than a little disoriented today. Body is trying to tell me that I am too old for that kind of behaviour but I am doing my best to ignore it.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    Hi! I saw you on Vegan Lunchbox and HAD to stop by! Happy Birthday btw. Mine was in the middle of the month! Mind if I link you?

    I'm at:
    http://harmonia.blogsome.com

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Jane M said…

    Fine by me! Thanks for letting me know though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home