A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Best Post I've Seen in a While

The following post was on Vegan Forum and I fell in love with it. It was made by Roxy in response to people questioning a vegan diet. Roxy is extremely clever and I really hope she doesn't mind my posting it.

To be sung to the tune of Monty Python's "I'm A LumberJack"

I'm a veeegan and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day
I chop my fruit and eat my lunch
And go to the lavatryyyy
On Wednesdays I go shopping
and make vegan scones for tea!

I eat my nuts and skip and jump
I'm so full of protein
I'm fit and cute
And I don't hang round in bars

I eat brocleeee and wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
I'm so glad I'm vegaaaaan
It make sme really SMAAAAAART!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home