A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Damn But You Won't Believe This

Just got back from another processing interview for the Nesting Place. I am stunned. Seems that my responsibility (we all have to take on chores when we move in) will be to supervise the kitchen. At least that is the plan as of now. HEEEEE....vegan in the kitchen!!!!!!

OK, now I know that all of them are omnis that I have met so far. There are rumors of a vegetarian lurking around there somewhere. Still I think I can sneak a couple of vegan meals in there now and then. I was really worried about what I would be eating too. I am actually getting excited about this part!

Now if I could just find a good home for Lacey. That is haunting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home