A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gonna be ok....I think...

Not so worried about the grocery job anymore. Well, disapointed....but not in a panic. It's sad when someplace goes from a great place to work to a nightmare. Can't control that though. I told the manager of the diner about what was going on and he says he will give me more hours. So that is a good thing. I am going to try sticking it out at the grocery at least until the end of the week. I don't want to make my manager look bad there but the store manager is just a creep and I am way to thin skinned right now to deal with it.

I have been on the verge of tears or crying alot lately. Can't seem to control it too well. Miss my baby, Maggie, so much. I still can't touch her toys or put away her food dish. I know I have to go on and all that. Still, I am mourning.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    *HUGS*

    Just found your blog and i want to send you my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Maggie. i am soooooo sorry. i send healing thoughts your way. Time will heal some of your pain. And try to remember how lucky she was to have you as her "mom," Jane M.

    *HUGS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home