A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Needed Someone

I made the mistake of trying to call a couple of my 'friends' the other day. No response and I am starting to get really upset with them. It is not like I have borrowed any money from them. I have this thing about doing things by myself. I would accept help for my kitty girls if I had to but the rest is up to me. At least that is the way I see it. I just really wanted someone to talk to.

It is hard not to be angry. Angry at the job that decided that I no longer fit their 'image'. Angry at the people that promised to always to be there. Angry at the people who wouldn't think of hiring someone my age. Just angry.

The ladies at the Nesting Place have told me that what I have gone through with jobs, job hunting and with friends is all very normal. Maybe I will feel a lot better when I am there and have others around me who understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home