A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Trying to Adjust

Starting to make new friends. Still pissed off at those who use to say they were but...anyway. It feels good to have some people to laugh with. Takes my mind off problems. One is this young greek who is 25 years younger than me. He keeps telling me I am not old...hah! Oh yes I am. Still he is charming and funny.

Friday I have Maggie put to sleep. I am trying to prepare myself. The grocery store gave me Friday and Saturday off...just because. I expect I will take it very hard when it happens. Lacey I am still hoping to find a home for. Though if it doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks she will have to be put to sleep too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home