A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Changes in Lacey

This I just had to share. Ever since Maggies leaving us, Lacey has been a totally different cat. She is loving and playful. She is even getting a bit fat. She has always been very indifferent to food....ok down right fussy. Now though she just can't seem to get enough!

I discussed it with one of the ladies I work with and she has a theory I want to share. She thinks that because Maggie was so sick it was affecting Lacey???? This sort of makes sense to me. She said cats can tell if there is something wrong with another cat and react to it. Maybe Lacey was in her way feeling Maggies pain? I don't know for sure, I certainly wish animals could talk human. Just thought it was an interesting theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home