A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Counting my blessings

1. Got the job at the grocery chain!!!! Just don't know when I start or where and what hours I'll be working......yeeeeehaaaaa!!!!!

2. I may not have to have Lacey put to sleep. Trying very hard not to get too excited until I know for sure. I am sad about Maggie but her medical problems were getting worse, not better. I would have prefered she live a longer life but she would never have handled the move. I am finding that Lacey is a lot more friendly and responsive since Maggie is no longer with us. I did spend most of my time with Maggie, caring for her. Lacey seems to be flourishing with the extra attention now....I didn't realize how much my attention to Maggie's needs was affecting Lacey.

3. The house I'll be moving into is really huge and has lots of space for gardening. I get to decorate my own room the way I want. Started looking at paint samples already...leaning to a kind of light sage green color. Maybe accented with blues and lavenders???? The lady I will be sharing with is into mowing and the heavy kind of stuff....which I am not, so maybe we will be a good meld??? I have decided to bring all my canning equipment with me.....and my birdhouses, and oh well.....almost everything!!!!

4. Tips were much better than usual tonight. I ran my behind off but at least it was worth it!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger kleo2 said…

    Keep up the positive energy. Things sound really good for you!!!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Roxy said…

    I'm so glad things are coming together nicely for you Jane! Congratulations on your new job - I hope you really enjoy it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home