A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Day Off!!!!

I had today off. It went ok. I had an interview this morning and I was told they would call me by Wednesday to let me know. It went pretty good, I quess. They are just doing the background check thing and trying to figure out if my schedule will fit in with them. So just wait and see.

That new girl at the diner that caused me grief....well, I haven't worked with her since that night but it seems she's managed to get on the bad side of everyone else she has waitressed with since. I got to hand it to her.....ain't easy to piss of that many people in such a short amount of time. Part of me is sort of feeling bad for her....that is as long as I don't have to deal with her again!

Couldn't put Lacey to sleep today. Just couldn't do it. I have to do it next Friday though. I can't put it off forever. She is still a little spirited thing. I hate to do this.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger kleo2 said…

    I know how hard this must be for you with Lacey... my thoughts are with you Jane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home