A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Decisiions, Decisions....

I have decided to quit at the market. I was going to try hanging in there ... at least to the end of the month ... then at least to the end of this week.... and then the new store manager riled me yet again yesterday.... now think I'll just quit today. Need to get in touch with my manager there first though. I worked both jobs yesterday and wound up sick last night. I've worked them both before and was ok but I think the stress level at the market is tiring me out too much. Besides, my loyalty is all at the diner now.

The good things that happened to me yesterday were:

1. Found a $20 bill on the sidewalk!
2. I lost my purse but it was found safe and sound by some nice ladies who had seen me sitting where it was found...but couldn't catch me in time. BIG WHEWWWWW.....
3. Had really nice customers both at the market and the diner!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    Sorry about the quitting... let us know what goes on with that. It's not worth getting sick, that is for sure.

    Way to have a great yesterday there... $20 you found. How fun!!! Glad you got your purse back safe and sound...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home