A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Getting Down to IT

I get to start moving some of my stuff tomorrow! That will help out a lot. It is so hard to work and try to get stuff together to move. The past 2 days I worked 15 hour days.... and almost all of that time was on my feet.....ouch!!! I could hardly make my body move when I finally home. WWWWHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNEEEE..... I only work one job tonight and I have the day off both jobs tomorrow! Hopefully I can get a lot done tomorrow.

Lacey's personality has changed so dramatically. She is getting to be very affectionate though she is not too happy with being picked up. She would much rather get cuddled on the floor. I have to call the vet in a little bit to see how much to board her overnite. I can't risk her getting lost or upset during the move. As it is she is wondering what the hell I am up to boxing things and tossing stuff out. I'd feel a lot safer with her boarded when the big move takes place. ..she likes to hide in boxes and all that. Afterall, the threat of losing both her and Maggie, and having had to have Maggie put to sleep, I am feeling very overprotective of her.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    Being overprotective? No... i think just being loving and caring and concerned, Jane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home