A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Monday, September 11, 2006

heeehhhhh

Been sick for two days. I don't know if I have a virus or I am just way too stressed out. I am very scared and upset right now. I didn't go into work yesterday and I am hoping I still have a job.

Spoke to a lady I worked with about a year ago. She is in similar circumstances. I told her about the Nesting Place but I don't know if she will consider it. I think she lives with her son now. She was upset because she couldn't afford groceries or to pay bills. I really feel for her. We were both expecting to be called back to this one place through the temp agency. We had been told we would be but..... then the company we would have been placed with started laying off their own employees....so that was that.

I keep thinking once the move is over...things will be better for me. Maybe I won't be so stressed all the time.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger kleo2 said…

    Get well soon. And stress does make one ill... so when your stress is lessened, you should be feelin' better in no time, Jane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home