A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I GET TO KEEP LACEY!!!!!

Found out tonight that I will be able to take Lacey with me!!!!!! I am sooooooo very happy!!!! The lady I will be sharing the house with says she doesn't have a problem .... as long as Lacey leaves her food alone! Not a problem...unless it is a can of tuna or a chicken breast Lacey has little interest in people food. She even turns her nose up at the tuna and the chicken sometimes. Just a fussy little eater!

Started at the grocery chain today. I am in the coffee kiosk. I use to work a coffee bar so it is pretty easy for me. They seem to like me quite a bit. Though my boss at the restaraunt is warning me against them.....he thinks they are taking advantage of me because they are scheduling me to work a lot of hours. He gets that way though. It almost seems like jealousy sometimes. Bosses are weird!?!?!

Need to get my packing finished real soon. I may have to board Lacey for a few days during the move. She won't like it but she keeps trying to 'help' me. I don't want her to get lost in the shuffle and all. I feel so much better now!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    GREAT NOOZ!!!

    Congratulations and lucky, lucky kitty!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    Congrats! :) I really like your blog...do you mind if I link you? I hopped over from Kleo's place! :)
    I'm at:
    http://harmonia.bloggoing.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home