A2 Vegan

A middle aged vegan living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a small mid-west college town.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maybe a miracle????

I put down the money for the Nesting Place that I am moving into later this month. The house is in solid but in need of love condition. Mostly it needs cleaning, painting, and a few not so bad repairs. My room is going to be quite large! I will get to garden in the back! In fact there is a fenced in veggie garden area all ready. It does need some serious care though....but that is the fun part.

I have some hope that I am trying to not get too excited about. As there will only be 2 of us living at this place (at least for a while) the director decided that if the other person I will be sharing with agrees ....I CAN KEEP LACEY!!!!!! I will find out tomorrow. I am so seriously excited!!!! I am really hoping she agrees to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger kleo2 said…

    i am so excited for you! i will be keeping my fingers and toes cross'd for you...

    and thank you, Jane, for your comments on my blog about my friend. i really appreciate it more than i can say (write)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home